3M ADPER SINGLE BOND
Adper Single Bond Plus is a Total Etch, fast, easy and convenient single-component bonding agent offering optimal bond strength. For these reasons it is one of the best sold Adhesive Systems in America and worldwide.
Adper Single Bond Plus adhesive is presented in a cleverly designed dispensing bottle that avoids the product to evaporate when it is being dispensed. It spreads easily on tooth surfaces and dries quickly with the help of an air/water syringe. Because of its wet appearance when applied, it is easy to check its coverage. It is highly reliable for bonding all composite resin restorations.
Adper Single Bond is available in convenient unit-dose or easy dispensing bottle. Please look for the unit-dose system also on special within our store.
- Excellent shear bond strength provides exceptional bonding performance.
- Cap snaps securely shut minimizing evaporation.
- Nanofiller is stable and will not settle out of dispersion.
- Ethanol/water-based adhesive maintains its shear bond strength over time to yield an outstanding shelf life.
- Optimum for all direct, light-cured bonding procedures.
- Also excellent for indirect bonding procedures when combined with 3M ESPE RelyX™ ARC Adhesive Resin Cement.
- Perfect for root surface desensitization.
- Also very good for porcelain and composite repair.
- Product of choice for bonding veneers.
Adhesive Generation: 5th Generation
Adhesive Type: Total Etch
Delivery System: Vial
Material: Light Cure
Product Type: Adhesive